INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION AND PROSECUTION
- Selection and clearance of trademarks, service marks, and trade names.
- Counseling about proper trademark use.
- Filing and prosecution of federal and state trademark registrations.
- Planning and implementation of foreign trademark protection.
- Maintenance of trademark portfolios.
- Policing of adverse use of trademarks on a world-wide basis.
- Licensing, purchase and sale of trademarks.
- Administrative litigation involving trademark registration, including Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) matters.
- Responding to trademark Office Actions.
- Advice regarding copyright protection.
- Advice about proper copyright use.
- Preparing and filing of copyright registration applications.
- Advice about fair use of copyrighted materials.
- Handle transactions involving copyrights, including licensing, copyright clearance, purchase and sale of copyrights.