THOROUGH ESTATE PLANNING ADDRESSING WEALTH
DISTRIBUTION UPON DEMISE AND PHYSICAL AND
FINANCIAL PROTECTION IN TIMES OF INCAPACITY
AND PROBATE AND TRUST ADMINISTRATION
- Preparation of Trusts, Wills, Pour Over Wills, Durable Power of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, and Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment.
HIPAA and CMIA Declarations.
- Preparation of Charitable Remainder Trusts.
- Preparation of Special Needs Trusts.
- Preparation of Irrevocable Trusts, Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and Special Power of Appointment Trusts
- Conservatorship and Guardianship court filings and hearings.
- Probate court administration and representation.
- Trust administration and representation.
Click on the links below for helpful information:
Do I Need Estate Planning?
Do I Need a Living Trust?
Why a Basic Will is Not Enough?
Why Do I Need a HIPAA and CMIA Authorization
Key Factors to Consider in Managing your Retirement and Estate
Retirement Estate Planning Preview
Retirement Estate Planning Preview Powerpoint